Arizona’s Commercial Roofing Contractors Work for You
Roofing is something most people don’t think about until something goes wrong. While commercial roofing contractors do provide roof repair services, they can do so much more. Whether you’re a homeowner looking for a new roof or a business owner in need of new construction, a professional roofing service has you covered. Read on to learn more about how Arizona’s commercial roofing contractors work for you.
* Roof repairs. Maybe you only need a few broken tiles replaced. Or, maybe your roof needs more extensive repairs requiring the felt underneath the tiles to be replaced as well. No matter what type of roof you have or how extensive the repairs are, it’s important to choose a company with years of experience, and a long track record of performing quality work and delivering outstanding customer service.
* New roofs. Sometimes it makes more sense to replace a roof entirely rather than trying to patch it together with repairs. There are many high quality roofing options available including tile, clay, foam, metal and shingle. If you’re not sure which type of roof would be best for your home, roofing contractors phoenix can offer expert advice and help you choose a roof that will look great, withstand the elements and add value to your home.
* New construction. If you’re preparing for a new build, understanding your options is critical in order to choose the roofing system that will best meet your needs. Tile is an extremely popular option due to durability. In fact, tile often far outlasts the felt beneath it. Often if repairs are needed, the felt can simply be replaced and the existing tiles reinstalled without the hassle and expense of an entirely new roof.
* Commercial buildings. Commercial roofing comes with its own unique set of maintenance and repair needs. Consulting with a roofing contractor who is familiar with commercial buildings and the specific challenges that accompany them is a must. Not only does commercial roofing differ greatly from residential roofing but local, state and federal building codes must also be taken into consideration.
* Flat roofing. Flat roofing offers longevity – up to 25 years, if taken care of properly. That’s a big if, so it’s critical to have a roofing company you can trust help maintain your flat roof. There are several different types of flat roofing, varying in price and installation method. A qualified roofing contractor can help you decide which flat roofing option might be right for your home.
* Tile roofing. A tile roof can last anywhere from 40 to 50 years, making it one of the most widely used roofing options. Tile roofs are also fireproof and resistant to deterioration, not to mention attractive. However, the underlying felt must also be expertly installed to help ensure the roofing system as a whole lasts as long as possible.
Living in Arizona presents its own set of roofing challenges. However, an experienced roofing company can help ensure your home or business’ roof is installed correctly and lasts for decades to come. For more information visit: http://thomasroofingaz.com/